This question is from Tim Ferriss' new book Tribe of Mentors and I think it's brilliant. Why do we always make things so complicated? What if it were easy?
Next time you hit a road block in your life, ask yourself some clarifying questions;
- Why am I doing this in the first place? What's my why?
- Are all the steps in this process the best ones? Are there any I could eliminate and still get where I want to go?
- Is doing this work helping me feel what I really want to feel today? If not, how can I get to feel what I'm aiming to feel right now, still working towards my goal?
- Can I get help with this?
- How can I make this more fun?
We're not meant to strive and force. We're meant to flow. How can you live a little more effortlessly today?
With all my love,